Dead

Travel years and miles
always walking with a smile

Just the motion
even during commotion

No connection, something surreal
going through the motions without the feel

Friends come and friends go
just another step to go...

Years come, with seeds to sow
A hope to blossom and feel life blown...

...into my nostril may His breath blow
something to resurrect this Pinnochio

Perhaps the bit of hope,
is all one life might cope

A real smile comes one day
the consolation that time flies, ...or so they say

ELPH© June 16, 2011

Comments

  1. Thank you! I've "Liked" your Facebook page. Do you have a blog as well? What is the link? I like your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog; please provide me the link so that I may follow you. The Atom feed does not seem to be working for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Void

Listen

Jin