Rain

Layered in shiny moon drop golden rain -
I enjoy seeing her wear my blanket sill;
as my finest silk rivers flow through her valleys and hills.
-her mystique gently whispered and vague.

A shy smile as my fingers roll through her ginger hair
I drown in those deep ocean eyes,
as my lips swim along her smile;
quivering and trembling at her stare.

Ignited passions on this starlit night -
Star beams shining off her silhouette;
she feels my every caress.
- keeping love in check; a hopeless fight.

Obsession fills the night, holding onto each moment, for the day is not my friend -
I’ll suffer the dreaded endless day to come, awaiting night and you to tame;
with the next moon drop golden rain.
- all in hopes our nights will never end.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Void

Listen

Jin